Face Cover Scarf-Pin Stripes
TRANSITIONAL SCARF MASK We took the concept of a traditional mask and made it BETTER...Covered Goods® style!
Stays up securely around your mouth and nose when worn as a mask (we included ear straps!). It can also be pulled down and used as a scarf. Includes a filter pocket.
Crafted from our own super comfy blend, with the same comfort, quality, and beauty you've come to expect from Covered Goods®. Made in the USA, so you can feel good about your purchase.
Size Guide: measurements from the front of your ear across your nose to the other front of your ear SMALL typically fits toddler- pre teen 7’’-9” MEDIUM typically fits average size teens and adults 9”-11” They are stretchy! *Please note that these masks are not intended for medical professionals or to be used in a surgical setting.
Not safe for children under the age of 2.
Two Filters are included in the purchase. Filter type: Replaceable PM 2.5 Activated carbon anti-haze filter paper. Professional material: made of non-woven fabrics, melt-blown cloth and activated carbon, precise 5-layers-filter system can prevents pollutants from the air effectively. Filters should be replaced weekly.
All mask purchases are final sale.
Health Canada guidelines for masks:
Well-designed and well-fitting masks or face coverings can prevent the spread of your infectious respiratory droplets. They may also help protect you from the infectious respiratory droplets of others.
How well a mask or face covering works depends on the materials used, how the mask is made, and most importantly, how well it fits.
A mask or face covering should:
- be made of at least 3 layers
- 2 layers should be tightly woven material fabric, such as cotton or linen
- the third (middle) layer should be a filter-type fabric, such as non-woven polypropylene fabric
- be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose, mouth and chin without gaping
- allow for easy breathing
- fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops
- be comfortable and not require frequent adjustments
- be changed as soon as possible if damp or dirty
- maintain its shape after washing and drying