Return & Refund Policy
We want you to love what you ordered, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging, tags intact.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items purchased as a gift and returned with a gift receipt can be exchanged with store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Sale & clearance items are final sale.
- For health and safety there are some items that cannot be returned such as: carriers & slings, teethers & pacifiers, bathing items, feeding items, bottles & sippy cups, diapers, diapering accessories & swim diapers, breast pumps & accessories, nursing pads, personal care products (washes, wipes, creams), hair products, potties and training pants.
Damaged or Defective Products
It is never our intention to deliver damaged products, however if you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 24hrs of receipt at email@example.com. Please provide detailed photographs of the damage and at that time, so we can assess the damage and send out a replacement or replacement parts accordingly as quickly as possible. (It is important that we receive photos of the damage for the manufacturers and shipping companies policies.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable should the reason for the return not be by an error of Fawn and Doe Baby Co.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Order Cancellation or Order Amendments
We are committed to shipping out orders as quickly as possible, with that in mind, to change or cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible as we process your order as quickly as possible within 1-2 days if the items you order are in stock. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If it has been shipped out, we'll refund you when the item is shipped back to us. Please send your cancellation requests to : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at: email@example.com.
Please include the following information in the email:
- The name the order was place under
- Date of order
- Date of receipt of order
- Order number